A 30-foot obelisk Confederate monument, which had stood for 112 years, was taken down in the downtown Decatur square in response to a judge's order.
A statue of a Confederate soldier was removed from an intersection in Farmville, VA, following action by the local government.
Three days after the statue was splashed with discoloring chemicals1, the “Memorial to Company A, Capitol Guards” was placed on May 15, 1911 by “Friends And Relatives Of The Capital Guards And By The Citizens Of Little Rock Under The Auspices Of The Robert C. Newton Camp, United Sons of Confederate Veterans”2.
Workers removed a statue of Jefferson Davis from the Kentucky State Capitol in Frankfort.
A statue of a Confederate soldier nicknamed “Johnny Reb” was removed in Norfolk, Virginia based on city action.
Jefferson Davis was vandalized and toppled in Richmond, Virginia.
A Confederate monument in Jacksonville, Florida was removed due to city action.
A statue of Confederate Admiral Raphael Semmes was removed in Mobile, Alabama by order of Mayor Sandy Stimpson
Williams Carter Wickham was toppled in Richmond, Virginia.
Protesters pulled down a statue of Charles Linn, a captain in the Confederate Navy, and forced the city to remove the Confederate Soldiers and Sailors Monument of which it was a part.
Protestors on the campus of UNC at Chapel Hill pulled down the Confederate monument commonly known as “Silent Sam.”
A Confederate memorial built by the United Daughters of the Confederacy was removed from a park on George's Island, MA after being boxed up for months.
A statue Confederate General Robert E. Lee was removed from Duke University's Chapel after being damaged in the week following Unite the Right.
A Durham, NC Confederate memorial built by the United Daughters of the Confederacy was toppled by demonstrators days after the Unite the Right rally ended when a neo-Nazi committed a fatal act of terrorism in nearby Charlottesville, VA.
A monument to Confederate General Robert E. Lee was removed by city action in early 2017.
A Maryland park that had been named for Robert E. Lee in 1945 was renamed by the city of Baltimore after the June 2015 Charleston church massacre.